RagnarokD5@aol.com
Thu, 18 May 2000 16:23:18 EDT

In a message dated 5/18/00 1:55:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time, core@gundam.com
writes:

<< Perhaps by North American standard, it's pretty good. >>

    Uh...North American Standard? I hope you're talking about the standard
quality of anime over here and not standard quality of shows in general. You
people who think that everything out of Japan kicks American-made stuff's
butt have serious problems. Two words: Star Wars. Damn ethnocentric fools.
If I misunderstood you I'm sorry but I hate people who take that position.
No country beats any other in all areas. Quit being so damned stupid.
    -Muy Calienté