Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Thu, 18 May 2000 13:56:04 -0600 (MDT)

On Thu, 18 May 2000, Vladimir Len wrote:

> Mmmmmmmmm, steak.
>
> Personally, I don't care :P If my hearing still works as advertised, I keep
> hearing "SHA" on my original movie trilogy.
>
> - Vlad (who's gonna tie the whole lot of you down and make you all listen to
> that song on Gundam Singles History that repeats his name over and over
> again...)

nnnnnooooooooooooooooo....
Not that song .. anything but that song. it was so ... so ... wierd. I was
wondering what the hell was going on when I first heard it =)

I'm guilty of saying char (as in char broiled), but now that I think about
it, its probably one of those cases where japanese vocalisations and
english vocalisations dont quite match up. it's probably pretty close to
Chah with a hard ch at the beginning, but that could send different
depending on the seiyuu. There might even be a little 'r' at the end ...
ehh who knows =)
its like the whole r/l thing :P