MS06ZAK@aol.com
Thu, 18 May 2000 15:07:43 EDT

In a message dated Thu, 18 May 2000 12:21:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Brett Jensen <heero@earthlink.net> writes:

<<

MS06ZAK@aol.com wrote:

> also I get pissed when they pronounce Char Aznable as Sha Aznable.

Umm... It is pretty much pronounced: Sha Aznaburu soft CH and almost silent R. It
always used to bug me when newbies would say: "I want to see Char's
counterattack", With a hard CH sound like Charcoal. That and Gun-damn....brrr.

---Brett Jensen

But then Howcome in the original Japanese series, whenever (out of the million times) Amuro yells Char you can hear the "r" sound?

Jason