David \ (macross3@excite.com)
Thu, 18 May 2000 11:46:14 -0700 (PDT)

> Wendee Lee also did the voice for Vanessa in the Macross Saga segment of
ROBOTECH.

Plus even the crappy Streamline Dirty Pair dubs and Shara in Teknoman. She's
gotten very good now, but then, she SHOULD be. She's been doing this for
over ten years! She also does TK in Digimon.

> I'll definitely have to check them out. They did use kids to play the
kids in 0080, right? I will be really upset if they just used women with
high pitched voices.

Real kids? I don't know about that; Al is convincing enough, but I dunno
about the others. I guess if the kids in "King of the Hill" fly with you, it
should be okay.

Jojo