Freedom045@aol.com
Thu, 18 May 2000 14:31:02 EDT

In a message dated Thu, 18 May 2000 1:46:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "David \"Jojo\" Wong" <Macross3@excite.com> writes:

<< 0080 and 0083 are both good dubs, IMO. 0080 is slightly more polished, so that should be good because most of you guys like it better than 0083.
Wendee Lee (also Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop) takes all the sultry away from her voice and portrays Chris as the friendly, approachable woman she appears to be, >>

Wendee Lee also did the voice for Vanessa in the Macross Saga segment of ROBOTECH.

I'll definitely have to check them out. They did use kids to play the kids in 0080, right? I will be really upset if they just used women with high pitched voices.