Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Thu, 18 May 2000 11:19:58 -0600 (MDT)

> I think that destroid is a term that was created for the Robotech version.

Actually i'm fairly sure its a Macross term. That's what all of the people
in alt.fan.macross call them, and they are decidedly anti-robotech =)
I'm at work so I can't check, but i seem to recall that in Macross VFX-2
the variable destroid koenig Monster (shutter->normal destroid
mode->battroid) is specifically referred to as a destroid.
i could be on crack though, so someone should verify.

Echo|Fox

> > >Antibody
(Brainpowered) > > >There's got to be a lot more. Anyone?