Peter Savin (pedro@shiporama.org)
Thu, 18 May 2000 09:56:18 -0700

> Bandai's Gundam Perfect Web has pix from this week's Shizuoka Hobby
Show...

> <http://www.gundam.channel.or.jp/event/2000/hobbyshow39.shtml>
>
> Three highlights:
>
>* The "version 1.5" Master Grade Gundam includes the beam javelin &
>Gundam Hammer, yay!

Awesome! I don't know about the pre-assembled leg, though. Models good,
toys bad.

>* The Master Grade Sazabi has been announced. No price or ship date yet.

Yeah, baby. I just made a few hundred bucks, now I don't have to buy that
B-Club Sazabi. :)

>* Also announced: HG-UC Hizack. Guess it can fight your Type 100 and Rick
>Dias. :-)

Really cool as well, though I'm a 1/100 fan myself. The picture of the Rick
Dial looks quite nice, I'll have to get that one for sure.

Peter Savin
bawoo@shiporama.org