Thu, 18 May 2000 08:13:16 -0700 (PDT)

--- Chris Maier <oom9@crosswinds.net> wrote:

> I've seen one of these at www.actionace.com(The
> RGM-79C) Looks interesting, since it's the only
> version of that particular GM that is'nt resin.
> However, are these particular line of figures any
> good? I notice not a lot of people talk about them
> compared to the MSIAs.

Here's a previous discussion last month:

http://gundam.aeug.org/archives/2000/04/0052.html

and a list of links you can view their pics:

http://gundam.aeug.org/archives/2000/04/0067.html

This subject has been discussed many times before on
GML, you can search through previous GML archives
(http://gundam.aeug.org/) for more details.

In short, MSiAs have better quality than Yutaka's 0083
figures.

Nightingale.