Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
18 May 2000 12:04:56 -0000

On Thu, 18 May 2000 01:19:20 -0700 Rodrick Su <rsu@tigana.com> wrote:
> [...]

Valkyrie for the generic tranforming fighter, specifically Battroid when in robot mode. Destroid for the other nontransforming Earth robots.

>> Antibody (Brainpowered)
>>
>> There's got to be a lot more. Anyone?
>>

>Armored Trooper (AT) or Votoms(which is just a more accurate description of
>it) (Armored Trooper Votoms)
>Tracer (Blue Comet SPT Layzner)
>CB Armor (Fang of the Sun Dougram)
>Heavy Metal (Heaval Metal L-Gaim)
>Metal Armor (Metal Armor Dragoon)
>Aura Battler (Aura Battler Dunbine)

Power Dolls (Power Dolls)
Hardsuits, Motorslaves, Powered Suits, battlesuits and Battlemovers (Bubblegum Crisis and related series, although most of these are not giant robots, per se)
Evangelions (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
Gunbuster (Aim for the Top Gunbuster, I don't think the robot had a generic name other than this)

There are also giant robots in Knights of Ramune and Orguss, but i can't remember their names, and don't have time to pop in the tapes.

Roland