David \ (Macross3@excite.com)
Wed, 17 May 2000 15:01:04 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 16 May 2000 23:49:04 -0700, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> Makes me feel better since I just bought the Japanese 0080 DVDs. ^_^
Seriously
> though, I think 0080-83 would do better now on DVD, than they did when
they were
> first released on tape, because of all the attention that Having wing on
TV has
> brought to Gundam. That my local Software etc... sold out of MSiAs in 2
days
> shows that there is a greater interest in UC Gundam now. (Most of the
anime fans
> around here are of the anti-mecha variety)

How is 08th MS Team? I know a lot of people have groused about its rampant
disregard of UC continuity, but as a story how good is it? Feel free to go
in-depth when giving me a review.

As for 0083 and 0080...I think many anime fans are holding off buying those
until they reach DVD. 0083 would look so good in that format...

Jojo