Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Thu, 18 May 2000 19:14:38 +0800

At 21:32 05/17/2000 EDT, Cantusehtm@aol.com wrote:
><Milia vs Miriya, in Macross: Do You Remember Love.>
>GOD,A classic man...very very nice...great movie too...

        Oh yes. The city fight, plus that tunnel fight.. The best I've seen
in a long time.

>< Isamu vs Guld, Macross Plus.>
>Which version duel?the one in the seires or the extended movie version?

        Uhm.. the non-international version. Actually, I just remember that
in the beginning of the non-international version, there was actually a
great fight scene between Isamu and some poor nameless Zentran renegades.
First time I ever knew Valkyries pack a baynot into the nose of the Gatling. =)