Blackeagle (cdupchurch@hotmail.com)
Thu, 18 May 2000 00:37:07 MST

I'm a tad bored, so I thought it might be interesting to develop a list of
all the names used for giant robots in various anime shows. What I mean by
names is the generic term for any giant robot from that particular seriee.
For instance from the Gundam universe the term I'd be looking for is Mobile
Suit, not Gundam.

The list so far (please feel free to add more):

Mobile Suit (Gundam)
Labor (Patlabor)
Guymelef (Escaflowne)
Mortar Head (Five Star Stories) - isn't there some odd spelling for this?
? (Macross) - I don't quite know what to do for this one. Valkyrie is
specific to the U.N. Spacy's transformable mobile suits. Battroid maybe?
Antibody (Brainpowered)

There's got to be a lot more. Anyone?