Blackeagle (cdupchurch@hotmail.com)
Thu, 18 May 2000 00:19:14 MST

>Hi folks,
>
> Bandai's Gundam Perfect Web has pix from this week's Shizuoka Hobby
>Show...
>
> <http://www.gundam.channel.or.jp/event/2000/hobbyshow39.shtml>
>
> Three highlights:
>
>* The "version 1.5" Master Grade Gundam includes the beam javelin &
>Gundam Hammer, yay!

The lefthand picture of the RX-78-2 v.1.5 shows the core fighter in the
lower left hand corner.

>* The Master Grade Sazabi has been announced. No price or ship date yet.
>
>* Also announced: HG-UC Hizack. Guess it can fight your Type 100 and Rick
>Dias. :-)

Now if they'd just do an MG version to provide an opponent for the Mk. II
and Zeta.

The pics of the GP-03D look very cool. I'm not a big SD fan, but I'm glad I
ordered it.

About halfway down the page there are pictures of the RX-79[G]. If you look
closely at the Gundam on the right in the first pic and on the left in the
background in the second image, the head looks a little different. It may
be a combination of the angle and wishful thinking, but could that be the
"GM Head" version. If Bandai included the parts for the GM head version in
addition to the regular head it'd be a really neat little bonus!