Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Wed, 17 May 2000 23:50:18 -0700

I have a question for you all =)
I just realized that I should probably get some copyright notices up on
wingzero, considering the large number of images I'm using. Sunrise et all
seem to be quite reasonable about people using their "property" for fansites
and such, but I should have some kind of legal notice. Anybody have any
reccomendations on how far I should go? what companes I should specifically
attribute images to? Or is there some kind of blanket statement I could use?

Thanks

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
http://www.wingzero.net - Home of the HQ Gundam Image Archive