Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 18 May 2000 19:55:53 GMT

>I guess I consider myself to be kindof a fan... I wasn't aware that there
>actually is an HGUC kit out. However, I've built several HG kits from Wing

>Gundum before and had been sorely disappointed by the overly-simplistic kits

>from this line of models. Are there any other Gundam model fans like me that

>has been spoiled by the MG and PG kits and don't want to bother with anything

>less complex? Also, the great thing about MG kits is that no painting is
>needed, the HG kits I had both needed quite some extra painting.
>Michael

The gyan kit is very nice and very detailed. The kit has details which point
out a lot of people's suspicion that it is a scaled-down MG (like most of the
HGUC line). Internal frames, unusual waist/hip designs, and the overall quality
(specially of the arm brace of the shield) is quite good.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919