Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 18 May 2000 19:43:55 GMT

>2. All of the Gundams seem to be the same frame with various equipment
>attatched to certain hard points on the body ... is this an accurate
>assessment? Or are there mulitple Gundams at all?

yup, they are mostly the same frame, except for the F90IIY (long cannon/sniper).
 I have most of the available kits, and am looking for the others not so available
ones. Lots of spare parts for customizing, yes!

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919