Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Wed, 17 May 2000 06:57:44 -0700

Y'know for many, many, years The movies were the only way to see gundam in Japan and
the states. (unless you had TV copies) The TV series was only released on video for
the first time a couple of years ago. On top of that The 2nd and 3rd movies have
significant amounts of new animation.

I don't think the average fan has easy access to copies of the series. I haven't
seen more than 20 episodes yet myself, (I just snagged the LD boxes this march,
mabey I'll crack em open when I get through with Dougram) and I've been wanting
copies for years!

I don't think it's right to tell some newbies that they should hold out for the TV
series when It may not be coming to the states for years, if ever.

Yes...The TV show is better, but the movies are still good.

---Brett Jensen