CookSuxXL@aol.com
Wed, 17 May 2000 21:38:00 EDT

In a message dated 5/17/2000 9:35:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
CookSuxXL@aol.com writes:

> Sorry to bother everyone, but I was wondering if anyone had any spare parts
> for a 1/144 Wing Gundam Zero Custom kit. I'm especially looking for an
ear
> piece as well as the eye decal. If anyone has any and won't mind parting
> with them, please contact me.
>
> ~Andy Lee
> CookSuxXL

I forgot to mention that it was because of my annoying little cousins played
with it and took apart the ear piece. Little kids should realize that these
kits aren't toys. Just the other day, my friend took down my 1/100 Serpent
Custom from my shelf and accidently broke the weapon holster on the rocket
thruster. I had to pry the booster open, pop the snapped piece then glue it
together with Plastiweld. Ugh...

~Andy Lee
CookSuxXL