Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
18 May 2000 01:05:19 -0000

I just keep thinking on one Fan-fic parody (I forget what it is called) I read. One Zeon soldier says that he once took Nina as a lover, and Nina's voice actress starts going off in a tantrum saying something along that lines of "How is it possible for this woman to have so many lovers buried in her past? She's an engineer for goodness sake! I quit! This storyline is getting ridiculous! There is no way she could have that many men in her life!", and then storms out of the recording studio.

As an engineering student myself, I found this particularly funny.

Roland