Freedom045@aol.com
Wed, 17 May 2000 20:07:26 EDT

In a message dated Wed, 17 May 2000 7:22:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "Blackeagle" <cdupchurch@hotmail.com> writes:

<< Overall, I think more would have been better where 0083 was concerned. >>

You brought up some very interesting points. It seems to me that as I was watching 0083 come out, waiting for a new LD every month that it seemed to grow into something bigger than had been originally intended. In fact, I firmly expected the series to end at episode 6 when it first came out. Obviously it got bigger and bigger as it went along.

Did the creators have an exact plan for the show when it first came out? or did the show undergo some drastic change in direction and scope?

It seems that the Nina-Gato thing was shoved in there at the last second.

Tom