BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 17 May 2000 19:33:33 EDT

In a message dated 5/17/00 7:21:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
SS1SONGOKU@aol.com writes:

<< Hi is animevillage going to release the 0079 series? I saw it on vcd it
show
 a lot more scenes then the 3 movies. >>

  Well, the three Movies condense a 43 episode TV series into three Movies,
so natureally the series will have lots more then three movies. There are
rumors of the 43 episode 0079 series being shown on CN, but this is only an
totally unconfirmed rumor.

  I suggest who ever wants to see 0079 in its original form, email CN and
show them you want them to show more Gundam.

Aaron