Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Wed, 17 May 2000 17:32:06 -0700

08th MS Team _Rocks_.
The continuity stretching wasn't noticable to me, but I've yet to see the
original TV series and I'm only watching Zeta after watching all of 08th, so
I can't say how much of a stretch it was.
Pretty much everything was well done, it's got an interesting storyline,
some great mobile suits, its paced reasonably well, the characters aren't
rehashed of one's we seen before (well, in general), and it has great
animation.
Just the thought of mobile suit combat in a jungle setting appeals to me ...
space combat is great, but its nice to get things down to earth. They
handled the whole idea of ground warfare fairly realisticly and after seeing
Wing and X before seeing 08th, I must say it's nice to see that Gundams
aren't always treated as superhero's. They break down, they get arms, legs,
heads and other bits blown off just like any other MS.
And two final words: GM Sniper =)

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
http://www.wingzero.net Home of the HQ Gundam Image Archive