Robert Fleming (RFleming@24hourfit.com)
Wed, 17 May 2000 16:19:25 -0700

I like HG kits, mainly cause I butcher they as I build so my modifications
blend in much better. I finally found out about HLJ and am buying about 5 GM
Sniper kits and an Accessory kit. I have one Sniper already that is stock,
now as I build the 5 I know what areas i wanted to change and can do it as I
build the model up making a more integrated looking upgrades. Then I can
paint it to a enviroment (Camo job, maybe city or Forrest or paint them like
one of my existing squads to make a new Squad member) Besides he needs a
smaller gun :)