Freedom045@aol.com
Wed, 17 May 2000 19:08:52 EDT

In a message dated Wed, 17 May 2000 6:27:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "Michael Wong x4241" <Michael.Wong@nsc.com> writes:

<< I guess I consider myself to be kindof a fan... I wasn't aware that there actually is an HGUC kit out. However, I've built several HG kits from Wing Gundum before and had been sorely disappointed by the overly-simplistic kits from this line of models. Are there any other Gundam model fans like me that has been spoiled by the MG and PG kits and don't want to bother with anything less complex? Also, the great thing about MG kits is that no painting is needed, the HG kits I had both needed quite some extra painting.

Michael >>

Well, I can only speak for myself, but I like 1/144 scale and the HG/HGUC line has been good for the most part. I enjoy painting my models, I feel it gives them a more "real" look to them. I have yet to crack open a MG, but I am sure they are as good as everyone says. I think I like 1/144 scale because of their size and variety, most Gundam kits are in that scale and I like to have a lot to choose from. Right now, I am building an old Rick Dias and I would like to compare it to the HGUC version.

Tom