Blackeagle (cdupchurch@hotmail.com)
Wed, 17 May 2000 16:00:21 MST

>Is the dubbing(Or at least, the dubbing script) for the three Gundam movies
>out there really that bad? I heard it's done by ZRO limit
>productions/Animaze, which is the best dub company, but according to
>Animerica, the script is really, really messed up and a bad
>translation(Whereas the subtitled is fine). I'm asking because I'll be able
>to save money by buying the dub, since the sub is about $10.00 more.

I'm also interested in hearing comments on the dub quality of the Gundam
Movies. I'd like to hear from someone who has the 0080 dub as well. I've
already got both subtitled, but I'm considering introducing Gundam to my
younger cousins (one of them suffers from dyslexia, so a subed video
wouldn't be a good idea).