Michael Wong x4241 (Michael.Wong@nsc.com)
Wed, 17 May 2000 15:25:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hiya'll:

> I think it's the Gyan. Since you seem to be a fan, I'll mention that HLJ
> had the Gyan HGUC kit on sale at a very reduced price last time I checked.

I guess I consider myself to be kindof a fan... I wasn't aware that there
actually is an HGUC kit out. However, I've built several HG kits from Wing
Gundum before and had been sorely disappointed by the overly-simplistic kits
from this line of models. Are there any other Gundam model fans like me that
has been spoiled by the MG and PG kits and don't want to bother with anything
less complex? Also, the great thing about MG kits is that no painting is
needed, the HG kits I had both needed quite some extra painting.

Michael