David \ (Macross3@excite.com)
Wed, 17 May 2000 14:49:34 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 17 May 2000 13:42:16 -0700, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> Why do people hate Kou so much?? I dont get it.. Hes basically a nerdier
non -newtypy Gundam pilot. I think many could emphasize with Kou..
> Doesnt have combat experience, been left in the desert in a barely used
unit., no contact with women.. Id be messed up too.. Gato was very Cool..
But he was more interested in being a soldier and fighting for his cause
than being with Nina..Lets face it Nina didnt have her marbles together. I
kinda felt sorry for Kou that Gp03 engineer got killed off.

I don't get why everyone hates Kou so much either. He's not much more of a
loser than your standard mecha show protagonist, but we've been through this
already.

Her name was Lucette. Damn, she was hot.

Jojo