Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 17 May 2000 13:37:35 -0700

>During my lunch break I was paging through the Mechadomain and got a good
>look at F90. I was impressed, so I've got a few questions:
>
>1. What exactly is the story? How does it fit in with the F91 movie, the
>Silhouette Formula 91 manga, etc?

Oops, forgot to fill in some blanks here.

The F-90 basically serves as a background filler on F-91's universe -
namely how SNRI introduced the new generation of scaled down, more powerful
Gundams that carries VSBRs and beam shields and in the process won the Fed's
contract and made AE play second fiddles to it (this was fleshed out in
Silhouette Formula 91, where AE's industrial espionage yielded their own
copies of the F91 and other suits originally designed by the SNRI). F-90
is more of a prequel to F-91, while SF-91 is more of a side story.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0