Brandon Perlow (nurbs@pacbell.net)
Wed, 17 May 2000 13:42:16 -0700

> Hey, I love 0083, despite how much I detest Kou Uraki. Gato and the latter half of the episodes more than make up for the slow first few episodes and a really cheesy romance between Kou and Nina. I think 0083 would have done just as well if they had not tried to force a love triangle into it. Come on ladies, who would you choose? Macho Gato? or Wacky Uraki?
>
> Tom

Why do people hate Kou so much?? I dont get it.. Hes basically a nerdier non -newtypy Gundam pilot. I think many could emphasize with Kou..
Doesnt have combat experience, been left in the desert in a barely used unit., no contact with women.. Id be messed up too.. Gato was very Cool.. But he was more interested in being a soldier and fighting for his cause than being with Nina..Lets face it Nina didnt have her marbles together. I kinda felt sorry for Kou that Gp03 engineer got killed off.Forgot her
name, she was way cooler than Nina...With all the BS Nina put Kou thru.. You wonder if it was worth Kous time...