Freedom045@aol.com
Wed, 17 May 2000 16:03:47 EDT

In a message dated Wed, 17 May 2000 3:18:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Brett Jensen <heero@earthlink.net> writes:

<< I am one of the (apperantly rare) guys on this list who loves 0083. I think it has a good story, but some of the characters are a little lacking when compared
to the original series 0080 or Zeta. The animation however is some of the best ever and the Chara designs are definately some of Kawamoto's finest.

---Brett Jensen >>

Hey, I love 0083, despite how much I detest Kou Uraki. Gato and the latter half of the episodes more than make up for the slow first few episodes and a really cheesy romance between Kou and Nina. I think 0083 would have done just as well if they had not tried to force a love triangle into it. Come on ladies, who would you choose? Macho Gato? or Wacky Uraki?

Tom