Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Wed, 17 May 2000 00:48:38 -0700

Brandon Perlow wrote:

> I love 0083!! Lets face it we are deprived of good gundam here in the US, even
> though we got wing, we dont get the the original gundam, we get the edited movie
> versions.. Even tho nightengale and his buddies dont think highly of it , because it
> doesnt rate as well as the other UC stuff, thats all relative.

Yeah, Speaking of which, Did any of you guys read the 0083 review on Newtype Aslum? A
bit harsh, although there was certainly SOME truth in it.

I about fell out of my chair laughing when I read: "Anavel Gato acted as if he was an
android programmed to fulfill nothing more than the glory of Zeon."! It's so true!

---Brett Jensen