Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Wed, 17 May 2000 13:18:44 -0600 (MDT)

During my lunch break I was paging through the Mechadomain and got a good
look at F90. I was impressed, so I've got a few questions:

1. What exactly is the story? How does it fit in with the F91 movie, the
Silhouette Formula 91 manga, etc?

2. All of the Gundams seem to be the same frame with various equipment
attatched to certain hard points on the body ... is this an accurate
assessment? Or are there mulitple Gundams at all?

3. The Zeon suits were what most imperssed me. It looks like they
modernized a lot of designs and gave them a fresh, but similar look. Case
in point, the Zugock. I've always hated the look of this MS from the first
time I saw it, but the F90 redesign of it just looks COOL. The Rick Dom is
a nice update that looks a little more trim and menacing. The Gelgoog and
the Zaku look less modified, perhaps a bit rounder. What is the reasoning
behind this?

4. Were any of these model kits re-released? Or I guess a better question
is which F90 models got its when they were first released?

5. Is there a collected volume of the F90 manga available?

Hmm ... that should about cover it, unless I have any followups to
Thanks as always

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
http://www.wingzero.net - Home of the HQ Gundam Image Archive