Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Tue, 16 May 2000 23:49:04 -0700

Makes me feel better since I just bought the Japanese 0080 DVDs. ^_^ Seriously
though, I think 0080-83 would do better now on DVD, than they did when they were
first released on tape, because of all the attention that Having wing on TV has
brought to Gundam. That my local Software etc... sold out of MSiAs in 2 days
shows that there is a greater interest in UC Gundam now. (Most of the anime fans
around here are of the anti-mecha variety)

---Brett Jensen