Freedom045@aol.com
Wed, 17 May 2000 13:03:47 EDT

In a message dated Sun, 14 May 2000 2:42:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "Blackeagle" <cdupchurch@hotmail.com> writes:

<< Speaking of Super Weapons, I was wondering about something I saw in the MS Era book. Picture number 68 (it's on page 90 of my 0099 edition) shows a pair of mobile armors. What I wanted to know is where did these designs come from? Are they unused designs from the original series? Something from the never completed MS-X manga sequel? Or are they original designs created for the MS Era book? >>

I'm not sure if someone has already answered this, but I believe they are ret-con versions of the MA-05 "Bigro" and the MA-04X "Zakerelo". I was told that both of these Mobile Armors were left on the cutting room floor when the Gundam TV series was condensed into the three movies.

Tom