MS06ZAK@aol.com
Wed, 17 May 2000 12:28:55 EDT

In a message dated Wed, 17 May 2000 10:45:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "D Fink" <lioconvoy@home.com> writes:

<< Hi

I am new to this list, and I am not sure if it is appropriate to ask a question like this here, so if I am misbehaving I apologize in advance. Here goes.

I have just finished building the Perfect Grade RX-78-2 and saw that the kit comes with both a Core Block and a Core Fighter. If the Core Block is what powers the Gundam, where does it get its energy from when the Core Fighter is in the chest cavity?

Thanks

Dave
              Hi and I am not sure if it is appropriate to ask a question like this here, so if I am misbehaving I apologize in advance. Here goes. Fighter is in the chest cavity? Dave >>

No way is this innapropriate, this is why we are here. The Core Block is really just the Core Fighter with the exterior removed so that you can see the insides of the complete suit when you take the armor off, and also so that you can display the Core Fighter and the complete Gundam at the same time.

Jason