abuckley@black.fido.de
Wed, 17 May 2000 06:42:07 -0700

You recently requested the link to our wholesale software web site.
If this message reached you in error, we do apologize. To be
deleted. mailto:sales@ucansavenow.com?subject=removefromsoftwareoptinlist

Please go to (www.n2softwarellc.com) where you will save up to 20%-40%
on selected software titles. If you cannot find the software title
that you are looking for, please send us a product request email and
we will try to find and deliver it to you at the lowest price possible.

May Special: Order any software title and receive an additional 5% off of our already everyday
low prices!