Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Wed, 17 May 2000 12:07:33 +0800

From: Mark Simmons <scorpio@best.com>

> You'll note a lot of Kazumi Fujita, a fair bit of Nagano, and trace
> amounts of Makoto Kobayashi and Kunio Okawara. I think Nagano also
designed
> the Ahgama, the linear seat cockpits, and the new-look pilot suits;

Considering the guy wanted to be a fashion designer - I guess he'd be a
logical choice to design the pilot suits.

BTW, what's the difference of someone being credited as a mecha designer and
a mechanical stylist? I noticed in the 0083 credits (Animevillage release)
that Kunio Okawara was credited as a mechanical designer and Shouji Kawamori
was credited as a mechanical stylist.

Shouji Kawamori was credited as a Mechanical Stylist in Animerica for the
original Macross - but as a designer for others.

I'm confused... :(

Fed