Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Tue, 16 May 2000 21:12:54 -0700

The 1.6 kw beam rifle is the beam rifle that you see in the picture. The
other 2 beam cannons are the left and right front skirts which can be lifted
up and 2 handle bar pop out. Since the cannons are directly attached to the
frame of the mobile suit and drawing the energy directly from the MS
reactor, it is much more powerful (but harder to aim).

[ Rodrick Su [ ]