Amuro Rei (amuro@gundam.com)
Tue, 16 May 2000 18:09:13 -0700

Actually it was at 7,000 accounts before Wing. During the last 2 months
after Wing had started, we added about 3-4000 accounts. Then, last week,
some Japanese website posted that japanese fans could get @gundam.com
accounts, and within 1 week, 10,000 japanese people had signed for the
forwarding service.

But since Wing has started, my traffic has doubled...I've spoken with
several other Gundam webmasters and they are reporting similar increases in
traffic.

Ben Koshy, MCP ben@w3media.net
Technical Manager www.w3media.net
W3 International Media Ltd 604.871.9899 x388