Cantusehtm@aol.com
Tue, 16 May 2000 20:58:10 EDT

In a message dated 5/16/00 8:53:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ben@w3media.net
writes:

<< Hi Guys,

 They are temporarily down while I move all files to a new server...the
 bandwidth usage on both sites are quite high and I need to move it to a more
 robust connection & server...Also, since the mail accounts for gundam.com
 are also residing on this server, mail performance has been slow as well
 (for 20,000 @gundam.com accounts). >>

<whistle> 20,000?damn.....how big was the number before G Wing hit the air?
Hopefully Wing's exposure will only wet viewer's appetites and make interest
for UC saga stories to be shown on tv.

 <<Hopefully everything will be up in a
 couple of hours!

 Sorry for the inconvenience,