Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Tue, 16 May 2000 18:36:49 -0400

OK, if you were hired to design a Gundam by Sunrise, and they wanted you to make it fresh and new, how would you design it? What would be your custom Gundam design?
  Here's what I would do(I've actually drawn fanart of this) I would give it antennae similar to the Victory and Crossbone Gundams, and make the head a little less boxy and a little more rounded, though not as round as Turn As. I would then radically redesign the eyes, with much larger, tilted eyes, with the red area around the eyes(White in some Gundams)Instead of being placed around the eyes, bee placed around the "Mouthpiece" area. I hope this description helps, since I'm not very good at describing things :)
   As for the body, I'd give it GP02 style "Airvents"(Those yellow things on the chest-they are airvents, are'nt they?)as well as a similar torso/cockpit(But much, much leaner)Also, the red block section around the cockpit would be similar to Turn As. The waist and legs would be similar to the classic Gundam, but a little smoother. I'd give it Turn A's shoulders, and general Gundam arms. I'd also give it a beam shield.
 I hope my description made sense :)
Any other thoughts on how YOU would design a Gundam?