Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Tue, 16 May 2000 12:19:50 -0700

> I know ZETA GUNDAM had a bunch of mecha designers like Kuni Okuwara, Mamoru
> Nagano etc...
>
> Maybe some of you can help fill in the blanks...

  Okay, I'm a sucker for a fill-in-the-blanks exercise. :-)

> AEUG
>
> MSA-003 Nemo - KAZUMI FUJITA
> MSA-005 Methuss - (Shindosha staff, I think)
> MSK-008 Dijeh - KAZUMI FUJITA
> MSN-00100 Hyaku-Shiki - Rough: MAMORU NAGANO, Cleanup: KAZUMI FUJITA
> MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam - KAZUMI FUJITA
> RGM-179 GM II - Rough: KAZUHISA KONDO, Cleanup: KAZUMI FUJITA
> RMS-099 Rick Dias - MAMORU NAGANO
> RX-178 Gundam Mark-II - Rough: KUNIO OKAWARA, Cleanup: KAZUMI FUJITA
>

> TITANS
>
> MRX-009 Psycho Gundam - ??
> MRX-010 Psycho Gundam Mark-II - KAZUMI FUJITA
> NRX-044 Asshimar - Rough: KUNIO OKAWARA, Cleanup: KAZUMI FUJITA
> NRX-055 Bound Doc - Rough: MAKOTO KOBAYASHI, Cleanup: ??
> ORX-005 Gaplant - KAZUMI FUJITA
> PMX-000 Messala - KAZUMI FUJITA
> PMX-001 Pallas Athena - KAZUMI FUJITA
> PMX-002 Bolinoak Samaan - ??
> PMX-003 The O - Rough: MAKOTO KOBAYASHI, Cleanup: ??
> RMS-106 Hizack - Rough: KUNIO OKAWARA, Cleanup: KAZUMI FUJITA
> RMS-108 Marasai - Rough: MAKOTO KOBAYASHI, Cleanup: KAZUMI FUJITA
> RMS-117 Galbaldy Beta - MAMORU NAGANO
> RMS-154 Barzam - ??
> RX-110 Gabthley - KAZUMI FUJITA
> RX-139 Hambrabi - MAMORU NAGANO
> RX-160 Byarlant - KAZUMI FUJITA
>
> AXIS
>
> AMX-003 Gaza-C - ??
> AMX-004 Quebeley - MAMORU NAGANO

  You'll note a lot of Kazumi Fujita, a fair bit of Nagano, and trace
amounts of Makoto Kobayashi and Kunio Okawara. I think Nagano also designed
the Ahgama, the linear seat cockpits, and the new-look pilot suits; Fujita
did all the other ships.

-- Mark