Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Mon, 15 May 2000 23:55:33 -0700

Mark Simmons wrote:

> Nope. Okawara did the rough drafts of the Mk.II and Hizack, which were
> then "cleaned up" by Kazumi Fujita, who also created the Z Gundam. (Nagano
> also took a shot at the Z Gundam's head - his antennae-less version appears
> in silhouette in the first version of the Z Gundam opening.)

Interesting. In retrospect, the Zeta didn't appear in the "Ironworks" book. Ohkawara
gets no respect. ^_^ It might have something to do with all the stiff and
unrealistic joints on his early Gundam and Dougram designs. Still the man did create
the Scopedog which I still think is the best mecha design ever.

---Brett Jensen