Freedom045@aol.com
Tue, 16 May 2000 14:41:10 EDT

In a message dated Mon, 15 May 2000 6:14:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "Chris Maier" <oom9@crosswinds.net> writes:

<< There are just some really neat MS in Gundam that, unfortunately, don't get enough attention. Although I've yet to see Zeta, I'd like to see something like an HG Psycho Gundam, or a Xammel(Which only exists as a resin kit). I know Xammel does'nt have legs and is'nt really poseable, but neither does Guntank... it's even difficult to find a decent picture of a Xammel.
Any other great MS that simply don't get enough attention? >>

I'd love to see an HGUC Psycho-Gundam and Psycho-Gundam MK-II. Both would come in at about 11.5-12 inches in 1/144 scale. Other kits I'd like to see HGUC'd:

Marasai
Bolinoak Saaman
Pallas Athena
Messala
The "O"
Hi-Zack
Barzam
Asshimar
Dijeh
Gaza-C (has there ever been a release of this model?)

other non-MS accessories that would be cool would be:

Mega Bazooka Launcher
Basejobber "Getar"
G-Defenser

I think I'd better stop now, can you tell that I am a ZETA fan?

Tom