Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Mon, 15 May 2000 23:17:48 -0700

I'm fairly certain that Kunio Ohkawara did the Zeta, the MK II, and the Hizack, since they were all in his "Ironworks" book. The Quebley was definately created by Nagano, and I think many of the other designs were too. Nagano has a very distinctive style.

Oh god, how I wish we'd see a domestic release of The "Five Star Stories" movie! That is one Japanese LD that I just can't afford.

---Brett Jensen