Freedom045@aol.com
Tue, 16 May 2000 14:08:15 EDT

In a message dated Tue, 16 May 2000 2:22:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "Federico Makabenta" <yenm@iconn.com.ph> writes:

<< BTW, was Nagano involved in the design of the Zeta Gundam? Just curious - it looks like something that he may have touched or drafted for.

Yeah, Mamoru Nagano was a mecha designer on Zeta Gundam. I'm certain that the Rick Dias and Hyaku-Shiki were his design but I am not sure what others he did for the show or if he was involved in ZZ. Maybe someone more knowledgeable can do a breakdown of who designed what in Zeta and ZZ.

Tom