Tue, 16 May 2000 01:52:35 -0700 (PDT)

--- Tomonaga <Tomonaga@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> The following information have not yet been
> officially announced/acknowledged by Bandai but the
> information comes from a reliable inside source with

> a great track record.

Thanks for passing the info. We can always rely on
good ol' Tet :)

> I don't personally know the source, so please accept
> it as a very probable rumour. I have no idea as to
> how complete the list is so there is a good chance
> that other models are in the works ( like the
> rumoured MG Sazabi & The O for the Shizuoka Hobby
> show ).

MG Sazabi will be godsend; MG The-O? then we'll be in
heaven!! :)

> Also please bare in mind that these products are
> still in development and although they are
> currently scheduled to be released, they may not
> see the light of day depending on circumstances.

As long as there hope exists, I'll keep throwing my 2
cents to the wishing well :)

> Release date Unknown - very likely HGUC series.
>
> 1/144 Dom Tropen
> 1/144 Gelgoog Marine

Please! Please! Please! Hopefully the release of HGUC
Dom Tropen will answer the lingering question of
Delaz's "Dom Funf" for those who don't have the
Bandai's Entertainment Bible.

If regular Gelgoog Marine get HGUC-ized, I guess
Cima's Gelgoog Marine (commander type) won't be to far
behind. Actually, Bandai should upgrade the old Zaku
III with HGUC treatment now that Mashmar's customize
green one is HGUC-ized.

> 1/144 Gato's Gelgoog
> 1/144 Zaku ??
> 1/144 Char's Zugock

Which means HGUC Gato's Gelgoog will represent regular
MS-14A, which will now require modellers to paint it
back to the grunt colours (green and grey). And since
Bandai will release Quebeley mkII (identical to
Quebeley but w/ different color scheme), so Char's
Zugock is logical, but I wonder will Char's one got
some additional thrusters on the lower legs...

> Unknown scale - GP03 Stamen & Dendrobium 10000yen

Could this be master grade? My mouth is watering now
:0~~~~

> Master Grade
>
> 1/100 Gouf
> 1/100 Kaempfer

This is what I call justice. Yes!

> 1/100 Type 100 - January 2001 release
> 1/100 Full Armour ZZ Gundam

So are MG Type 100 and FAZZ, does it mean no hope for
any of those get PG in a couple of year?

Anyway, thanks Tet!

Nightingale.