Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 16 May 2000 22:48:04 GMT

>> 1/100 Type 100 - January 2001 release
>Just spent hundreds of hours covering the old kit with gold foil..

errr, could you private mail me how you did that?

>> 1/100 Full Armour ZZ Gundam
>Another very expensive (and not that great) resin kit I recently bought.
>Several hundred dollars and several hundred q-tips later....grrr! Anyone
>else like the AMX-107 Bawoo? Maybe if I scratchbuild a 1/100 version,
>Bandai will release a MG right when I finish! :)
>Cool stuff, though...
>Peter Savin
>bawoo@shiporama.org

My Gad! another bawoo lover! The only one I have is the bawoo 1/144...am still
figuring out how to put normal PC hands on it, and a few other details...

As for the FAZZ...well, I've seen the kit...the little details point to a FAZZ
version. BTW, I was going over an old bandai kit magazine, and they were advertising
a kotobukiya or wave (i forget) SUPER ZZ. Any info on this...it looks like
a steroid pumped version, but I'm not sure.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919