Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 16 May 2000 23:15:42 GMT

>> well, I would like to see a Bawoo/Bau from ZZ. I think it's a rare Nagano

>design
>> for an enemy unit....god knows it looks like an FSS mech.
>I wonder how they're gonna make an MG model of this flying weirdo? It looks

>decent enough, but you'd disappoint a lot of fans if you don't integrate the

>transformation sequence.

Aye, that is the problem...right now, am figuring out how to improve on the
1/144 scale version. I think it has one of the best designs, mecha wise, of
the whole series.

>BTW, was Nagano involved in the design of the Zeta Gundam? Just curious - it

>looks like something that he may have touched or drafted for.
>Fed

I think it may have had Nagano's touch in it, considering the face and the waist
plates.
The overall feminine design is also there. very nagano.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919