GTGokouX@aol.com
Tue, 16 May 2000 02:20:20 EDT

In a message dated 5/15/00 10:23:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

>Having just seen Zero vs. Epyon in the last ep. of GW, I wanted to know
>what you guys think is the best mecha/MS duel you've ever seen. Zero
>vs. Epyon was pretty cool, but I'd have to say the first time
>Maximillian/Max and Milia/Miriya dueled (when Hikaru/Rick wasin the
>hospital) in Macross was the most memorable for me. An oldie, but a
>goodie. That was probably the first time I saw a duel occur in three
>dimensions, and as a kid in the 80's watching Robotech, it was just mind
>blowing. Feel free to list out your favorites.

    G-Gundam; the Shining vs. The Master. I didn't see this fight for real,
but I saw it in G-Generation Zero and it looked amazing. Actually, almost all
the duels portrayed in G-Zero were crazy nice.. Superior vs. Gundam Mk. VI..
That was great. Got a few more, but I forgot 'em all.

    ~Gokou